The focus of activities of the Centre has been the promotion of contacts between Hong Kong and China in the construction industry. Emphasis has been placed on planning and organizing academic and professional meetings, conferences and visits between Hong Kong and China. These activities will be continued and be extended to link up with overseas countries in the years to come. The following activities are planned:
- To resume co-organization of certificate courses in Project Management with the Mainland universities and related organisations.
- To provide services to the construction industry and the related professions especially regarding academic, information management, technology and publication exchange activities; etc.
- To provide services regarding exchange visits, meetings, and international conferences.
- To plan and organize training programme at all levels for the construction industry locally and in the region.
- To develop linkages with overseas.
- To facilitate and provide consultancy services to meet the demands of the construction industry.